Solgar Magnesium Citrate, 60 or 120 tabs
Solgar's Magnesium Citrate offers a high potency source of the essential mineral magnesium in its highly absorbable citrate form. Solgar's Magnesium Citrate Tablets are free of corn, yeast, wheat, soy and dairy products and are formulated without the use of preservatives, artificial flavors and colors.
Uses for Solgar Magnesium Citrate:
· Magnesium is needed for cardiovascular health and for the regulation of heart rhythm
· Magnesium is required for healthy liver function
· Magnesium is required for the proper function of nerves and muscles
· Magnesium is important in skeletal structure
· Magnesium is central to energy release
· Magnesium improves absorption and retention of calcium
· Magnesium is a co-factor in many enzyme systems and hormones
Citrates have a high absorption rate and require little acidification prior to absorption, making this a highly absorbable form of magnesium.
Directions for use: As a food supplement for adults, two (2) Solgar Magnesium Citrate tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Store out of reach of young children. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Although we take great care in what we say about products on this site, you should always read the manufacturer's label on the actual product carefully before taking supplements.